Saturday, May 5, 2012

Neva River-Explore

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Neva%20River/83/55/21 or direct link here: NevaRiverHere

Neva River

Another beautiful sim owned by Atteris Amarth & Neva Crystall, sim design by talented Wendy Xeno (owner of HuMaNoiD sim), interior design by Neva Crystall. The sim opened last night.  At first it doesn't appear to be as large as Humaoid as I didn't find any of the magic doors leading to others worlds to explore, but it's impressively filled with small pockets of wonderment throughout. It seems great care was taken with each selection of things in the sim that I literally wanted to photograph everything I could find.  The longer I stayed the more I found I just wanted to absorb every inch and save with pictures.. so here goes.  A string of photos.  And there is sooo much more than what I will post here.  Also mentionable is the very cool rock sound garden area where when you step on different stones you get a different sound, a music box you can wind up and dance on,  pose and cuddle areas, and also simply the way the windlights offer varying experiences as they work so well.  I mostly stuck on a pinkish tone but on landing they changed to sort of an orange glow that also worked well.  I experiemented with others and all were so fun there. Check it out.
 Neva River
 Untitled
 Untitled
 Untitled
 UntitledUntitledUntitled

Neva River
 Well I have a ton more pics, guess they were just fun to make and will stay in my computer... but go and enjoy for yourself. : )

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful article and beautiful photos!!! And we are so happy you liked our place :)

    ReplyDelete