Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mystery Sim Opening Tonight 9-9-14 8pm SLT





Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Escape/230/201/21




Ok, so it's not REALLY a mystery, but I had big plans of making a video, taking photos, blogging and spamming this place and didn't.   Since it done/made I just decided to open it to the public.  I'll make a video or pics later.  You all can come visit and enjoy it too though now.  It's just my homestead open temporarily to the public. I'll let you check it out for yourselves though, but what I will say is I think it's good for dates, photography, hanging out and having fun and playing with friends and family, exploring, etc.. Please don't feel the need to critique it, as I'm not a builder and I just put together things I really like and want to share it with everyone for a while.  I probably won't have it open all that long, but a few weeks at least.  I hope you enjoy it!  xoxo KT

No comments:

Post a Comment