Tuesday, April 28, 2015

UNIA by MadPea Now Open!

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MadPea%20Base/128/128/23
Here is how to play: http://www.madpeagames.com/how-to-play-unia/



The long awaited UNIA by Madpea opened today, well yesterday, but it was today when I started.  Yes, it's addicting.  Yes, it's challenging.  Yes, it's filled with great scenery, animations, mystery, special fx and builds/parts by great artists like Bryn Oh and Rebeca Bashly etc. as promised.  I've been at it a few hours now and I've just figured out it's going to be a few more.. another day, because I have to get some sleep then work too. 

As usual you buy a hud (3 hud/startup levels to chose from) and tp into the the "game" if you want to call it that.  From there you have to just be like a curious explorer clicking everything, remembering clues, picking up objects, eventually fighting things if you want to, and basically trying to figure things out. I would highly recommend checking out the "how to play" link above before forging ahead.  It will save you time and frustration in the long run.

TWICE I got sorta got stuck and staff in the group told me I was actually in almost "end places" that were close to the end and I had managed to miss some things/places that would successfully get me to  those spots in the correct order in which to advance successfully.  So besides being killed repeatedly and sort of having to kind of start over I was doing ok.  And lets just say you don't want to be sent to the empty barn. It's like a time out and you've basically been killed.  But lucky us, we get to just go right back in with all our accumulated stuff after our time out.


So my hud is full of tools/things I'll need to continue on.  I have an idea of what I need to do yet and where to go to do it, and I have a great start.   Just before I felt I needed to quit for the night/morning, I ran into an old friend Sugar Silverstar who was back for her new day to continue playing.  She summed up how I feel about it when she said, "Sugar Silverstar: god  I love it.  I'm torn between wanting to solve it and not wanting it to finish."  And when I asked, she said I could quote her.  So my game will be prolonged as it's bed time for me now.. well a few hours ago.  I'll leave you with some photos though.... enjoy the game.  It's great : )

Just when you think you have it covered, you find the white hall.. and so so many doors with worlds more to explore and figure out.. hehe.. I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment