Thursday, January 21, 2016

Phoenix Dance Team Grand Opening

visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Perrinton/151/75/2003


 1-16-15 at  7 pm slt  The Phoenix Dance Team opened their theater at Perrinton  151,75, 2002.  Cash tp'd me over and we both enjoyed the quality performances in their lovely theater.  At times there were 100 in attendance and prior to my arrival they had to do a  sim restart but came back in full force with a  fantastic show.  They had their own dancers and shows and guest performances and they included an ever popular audience participation dance.  I was impressed they had so many male dancers for a change too.  Their next show will be Jan 30th at 7pm SLT.  Based on this one I'm sure it will also be a great performance also. Phoenix Dance Team Perrinton Phoenix Dance Team Perrinton Phoenix Dance Team Perrinton Phoenix Dance Team Perrinton Phoenix Dance Team Perrinton

My pictures really don't do the show and theater justice as I wasn't aware it was going to be so cool and didn't plan to blog it.. but luckily I did snap some shots sort of on the fly and decided to blog it now since it seems it will be a great place for quality shows.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment